Design & Decoration Center (DDC) – home of leading European and U.S. interior decoration companies. It is a comfortable working environment for design professionals (interior decorators, designers, architects, interior design showrooms and studios, architectural studios, etc.).
Most of the products (textiles, accessories, curtain rods, wallpaper, carpets, furniture), presented in the Design & Decoration Center are exclusive for the Russian market, including collections of the most prominent designers of our time such as Mary McDonald, Celerie Kemble, Lulu DK, Martyn Lawrence Bullard, Trina Turk, Barbara Barry, Oscar de la Renta, Kelly Wearstler, Charles Faudree, Jean Paul Gaultier etc. DDC offers to its clients professional support that includes personal approach and excellent customer service.
A variety of educational activities and workshops, presentations and design lectures take place in the Design & Decoration Center. Their goal is to introduce the professionals with the news and trends in the world of design, to allow design schools students to try the practical side of their future work.
The design center DDC is the unique project, which aims to bring into Russia's sphere of professional design the best international standarts.
Benefits for design professionals:
- – products for interior decoration in one place (textiles, accessories, curtain rods, wallpaper, carpets, furniture)
- – a wide range of textiles: in the Design & Decoration Center features more than 50 textile brands and collections of famous designers
- – the widest range of leading U.S. fabrics and wallcoverings brands: Kravet, Schumacher, Brimar, Fabricut, Duralee, Robert Allen, Stroheim, Thibaut, Warner, Brewster, RM Coco, etc.
- – wide price range of products
- – convenient location in the center of Moscow
- – comfortable environment for working with customers
- – possibility to attend lectures, workshops and presentations held in the design center